Sunday, August 10, 2008

Penelope



Penelope is my newest creature. I can't exactly call her a monster...hmm, she is a ragdoll that is a little monster, a little bunny and a little bird-like...

I am also working on a squirrel that was requested by a customer. In greens. It's all cut out now I just have to sew it together and hope for the best :D

Later I will post another little creature, but for now the kids, the real life kids who live in this house need to eat!! The hour is embarrassingly late for breakfast....

2 comments:

calamitykim said...

Hey Junker Jane- You are my newest Blog crush- I am in love with yer mermaids and pirate cats- I blogged ya- and shared your stuff- I think you rock!
xxxooo
love & stitches,
calamity kim

JUNKER JANE said...

Hi Calamity! Ohhh, thanks for the blog mention!! I love making things and I am just glad people respond to them :)