Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cup of Coffee # 10



I guess going to bed late caught up with me. I broke my in threes pattern :D I just couldn't stay up. I'm here posting and I gotta think of some stories real quick before I head over to Etsy. All I can do is nurse my cup of coffee and look out at the sunshiney day.
Yesterday the girls made bunches of flowers from the yard and sold them outside. Oh it was soooo cute. Their little sign said Pay What You Can and hearing their little conversations was priceless :D I'll post some pics later.

7 comments:

Heather Louise said...

Hey girl!--
mad props to Mrs. Junker J!
http://heatherlouisedolls.blogspot.com/
woohoo!

Ronnie said...

Nice ones. The first one looks to have just had her eyes dialated.
I would have bought a bunch of flowers from your little girlies on a sunny day! What a good memory this will be.

JUNKER JANE said...

Heather, thanks so much :) Such nice words :D I can't wait to get my pirate dude!

JUNKER JANE said...

Ronnie,
hahaha, most of my monsters look scared, of what, I dunno :D
:) @flowers.

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

Funky, funky beautiful monsters!! I love all of them, love the one with nose heart.

JUNKER JANE said...

Thanks itsy bitsy :)

Anonymous said...

It's always wonderful to stop by your blog. Your monsters are sooo lovely, you rock!!! I want one of your monsters pretty soon!