Saturday, April 25, 2009

Otto the Strongman



Otto made many a lady swoon with his feats of strength and daring.
I finally got around to making a guy like Otto. I have had this idea for a while but who can say when the muse will really bite you in the butt :D
The other night I was watching Moulin Rouge again and I saw a scene that made me run for my pencil and paper. Also everytime I see that movie I want an old typewriter, working or not. Do you know I used to have 3!!! I got them for a steal, but let them go because we moved. What a dumb bunny.

5 comments:

spes said...

he is adorable! i also have an obsession with moulin rouge!

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

He's beautiful! love the outfit and especially the mustache.

Unknown said...

who doesnt love a mustache??what a cool guy!

Heather Louise said...

woops..I was signed in under my hubby's name--but Im sure andy would agree that your guy is way cool-:o)

JUNKER JANE said...

Thanks guys :)