Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mudders Day








Today I took the kids out and I wanted to try this place called Saint Cupcake, so we went. This particular Saint Cupcake only sold them TO GO. They shared a building with a vintage/stationery shop. Saint Cupcake was in the back so we went in and picked out our cupcakes, several small ones. They packed them in these pretty pink boxes and I let the kids hold one each to occupy them while I looked around because they really had a lot of great stuff!! I was even going to buy some notecards but the kids were just not listening, at all, more so than usual...I wasn't looking at them and the next thing you know the damn cupcakes are half out of the boxes! Still in the shop! They musta shook the pretty pink boxes up like snowglobes because they were a mess! Man, I was like, what are you guys doing??? And we left... I managed to get some photos, but not of the notecards :D

4 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hahahahaha! Sorry to be enjoying your cupcake disaster so much. If they are like mine were when they were little - all they wanted was the icing. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor you! I do know just how you feel, though. But you did at least deserve some cupcakes WITH frosting still on them for mother's day! Beautiful shop--you must go back some day when you can get a sitter!

sMacThoughts said...

Ohahahoaahooahhhaha! My golly. OK, you will all laugh about this some day! :)

JUNKER JANE said...

:D