Monday, June 29, 2009

Flea Market Style Book




I own this book and never get tired of looking at the photos. I am so inspired by so many things right now in this moment. I have a hundred ideas and it's no joke. And I don't have time for any of them right now. How sucky is that? Not just dolls, but collages and paintings and junk sculptures and drawings and things i don't even have names for!
But for now we are going to a farm to let the kids run around like apes in the sun and then hopefully we will pick or buy some fruit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way...enjoy picking fruit...Time is never caged..write them all down I do now in a lil journal.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

yoborobo said...

I feel the same way - I never have enough time to make all the things I want to. And when I'm working on something, I'm thinking about the 3 billion other things I want to do.

I hope you had fun with the little apes on the farm. :)

JUNKER JANE said...

Thanks guys :) yeah, i think I'll buy some new journals today because all my ideas are a loose sheets of paper and that is a MESS :D