Monday, July 27, 2009

Back in Portland




...I'm sitting here, in the heat no matter that it's dark with no air trying to get cool. I've said it before and before. We have no air. Um, the next time we move we WILL HAVE air. This green tomato photo is from my mom's garden. I dunno what the deal was but the whole time we were there not one tomato ripened! What the hell?
My sister was taking a bunch of stuff to Goodwill and I snagged these books among others from her. I love the Poe cover. I dunno if I am gonna read Junky as it is sure to depress me. I kinda got interested in William S. Burroughs when I read On the Road by Jack Kerouac...but as On the Road was great, yet depressing as hell to me I dunno if I should. The entire read of On the Road I could feel his emptiness...Now everytime I see a photo of Jack Kerouac I wanna cry. Serious.
Anyway.

No comments: