Saturday, November 14, 2009

Went out for a bit





After being at home all week, we just had to get out for a bit. We stopped by House of Vintage again on Hawthorne Blvd and I snapped some pics.
I love wigs and wig heads. I also spotted this framed print of Kim Novak with her cat Pyewacket from the movie Bell, Book and Candle.....which is one of my favorite movies. See it, it's about a witch, but it's a charming romance. Jimmy Stewart is in it.....so is Jack Lemmon and Elsa Lanchester. It's the perfect Christmassy movie that is equally Halloweenish :D
Anyway, is winter almost over?

3 comments:

Gillian said...

From Australia:

We say the same thing about summer!

Well I do. So hot, the garden falling flat on it's face, a drought all the time and water restrictions.

Cold and icy sounds like heaven to me!

: )

JUNKER JANE said...

Hey Gillian, I looked up your website and your Christmas cards are soooooooooo funny :D

oh and I'd trade you summer weather for this sickycold season any day :D

Georgina said...

Love that movie too...one of my favorites!! Glad you finally out and about. I was also cooped up getting over that nasty little piggie flu, but I finally busted out!! Have a great week!!