Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catherine Zacchino a.k.a. Junker Jane Somerset Studio March/April 2010





Hey, I am in Stampington And Company's,Somerset Studio March/April 2010 issue. It truly came by surprise when a friend informed me that she had seen my Alice In Wonderland print and Alice In Wonderland doll in the Magazine. Stampington's Somerset Studio had a call for artists months ago and I had kind of forgot about it. This issue of Somerset Studio embraces the iconic story of Alice in Wonderland and I am happy to be a part of it.

13 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Congrats, it is my dream to one day be included in one of these great publications!

Sidereal Day said...

Thats Awesome! Congratulations!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I came here thru Somerset and Googling your name!! LOVED your Alice!!

Ronnie said...

I always knew you were a star!

Rot said...

congrats!
you're TOTALLY going places : )

Cindi Myers said...

Bravo!
But of course - you're fabulous!

yoborobo said...

YAY! So cool, junker. Check out Rachel's dolls (she posted here). They are AMAZING.

Diane Duda said...

Congratulations!!!
(and I love the new fabric collages!!!)

venus said...

yayeee - seriously could NOT happen to a more deserving person!!! i heart you! :)

WingingIt said...

congrads!!!!! you deserve it!! your artwork is amazing!

JUNKER JANE said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!! A TON!!!!
You know, guys......Stampington mags have a calling for all kinds of artwork you ALL should go check out the site!!!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Your work is AMAZING, I saw it yesterday in the Somerset Mag, and I was in awe. So glad I found your blog! {Alice is to die for..have to send this link over to my friend}. Have a wonderful day.

JUNKER JANE said...

Photo DivaJ,
Hey! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!! :)