Friday, January 7, 2011

Art Doll Quarterly Spring 2011

















Available February 1st
Spring 2011

It is so thrilling to find out your art is selected to be featured in a magazine and even more so when you see the final layout and article. I am so happy and grateful to be able to say that my art dolls will be featured in the next Art Doll Quarterly!
I love the styling they did and the cover is just awesome! The magazine is filled with inspiring dolls. You can get a sneak peek and pre-order here http://www.stampington.com/html/adq_spring11.html

7 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

YAY COngraTs
LoOKs AwEsomE!!!!

yoborobo said...

Congrats, Junker! It looks fabulous! I will run out and get a copy. :)

Rina said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Barb Smith said...

And I can't imagine anyone that deserves it more than you. Congrats! I will buy the magazine just for the article on you!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Sandy Mastroni said...

that is WONDERFUL
it looks fantastic ....... congratulations
VERY VERY happy for you

Cindi Myers said...

If you're in it, I'm buying it.

but of course you are in it! you are simply Fabulous :)

Unknown said...

Great ADQ article...LOVE your work! I used your idea to make a similar doll for my niece today. So much fun to just pull out the scraps and do crazyplay! I live in (slightly north of) the Portlandia area, too... seems like the best people are always from here.:) KUDOS!!