Monday, June 16, 2008

Kids


Okay tonight (er today) I went to bed at 3:00 am...one of the kids wakes up at 3:30...it is 4:08 now and I am in blogland....oh boy I am going to be hating life tomorrow...er...today. Then the other one wakes up and can't go back to sleep, then they get hungry....

Here is that green chair I bought at a yardsale. The seat is messed up but it was my plan to make a seat cover and hide the mess, except now I notice that the sat really isn't secure at all....hmmm, either make a chair planter out of it (which I hate to do because the chair is rock solid besides the seat) OR have a piece of plywood cut to fit for a new seat. Either way it was a buck! I could not pass it up even though my husband gave me that look, hahaha.

The reason I was up so late is because I have 3 plushies and a pillow finished! Yay for me. So hopefully all goes well with moods tomorrow, er today so I can get them posted on ETSY and Flickr and here :)

No comments: