Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Old stuff


This is a pic inside my parent's garage. They have collected so much stuff over the years. It's fun to come "shopping" here! Haha. That dressform thingy was originally mine but when we moved I left it with them, I am going to borrow it back because I may try my hand at t-shirt applique and she would model well. Besides who needs an excuse to have any kind of dressform around??? I used to own an amazing full dress form, a vintage beauty but I sold it. It was a moment of insanity that I will never forgive myself for. That's why certain people really should not downsize. really. We are all made differently. We can't all do Simple, hehe.

1 comment:

sMacThoughts said...

I can so relate to this, oh the things I have gotten rid of to make space in my NYC place. Sheesh. Never again, I have such regrets from the past over such things.