Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day








Today we took the kids to a local amusement park, The Enchanted Forest. It was fun :)
I'll never be too old for a log ride :D
But while they went into this dragon fighting ride for the tenth time I was looking around and saw that they had this puppets from around the world window. !!!
That was my treasure find of the day. Here are some pics.
I love them all. They are so amazing to me. Especially their wear and tear. It reminds me of this time I wandered away from the house to see this traveling puppet show...I musta been about 4 and I saw this wagon...yeah, wagon in Los Angeles and pushed my baby bro on his bike to see this puppet show. In my mind it was far because I was only 4 and it musta been far enough because I remember my mom was scolding me for wandering off. But there was this puppet show happening and it was magic, of course. Everything is at 4.

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

They have great wear and tear on them. :) And even the display itself is kinda showing its age. Very interesting memory...it explains a lot! LOL! Great pics. Of course, the clown freaks me out, but they all do.

JUNKER JANE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JUNKER JANE said...

Yobo, what is creepier nowadays are rabbits! Tag some creepy rabbits :D