Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Monster Lenora



Monster Lenora loves to bury herself in the garden, allowing just the tip of her pink little spike to peek out of the dirt. She waits patiently until a hungry little bird comes swooping down, thinking it has found a yummy plump worm for lunch. Then...bam! Up springs Lenora to scare the poor dear birdy to pieces! What a naughty little thing that Lenora is.

In my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/159003735/handmade-art-doll-monster-lenora?ref=v1_other_1

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Junker! Lenora is too cool. And I can really see her hunkered down in her garden hole - lol. I've missed seeing your creations! I'm getting back in the loop. Well, trying - :) xo

Lisa Graham said...

Gosh I love your dolls. They always make me smile.

JUNKER JANE said...

Pam, me too actually, I kinda left the scene :D But I do miss talking to everyone! <3

JUNKER JANE said...

Lisa, thanks so much! :):)